Thursday, May 13, 2010

terrain anyone?


Tonight, I am so happy to tell you I have been invited to show my bridal illustrations- and some other work, at the lovely Terrain at Styers. I have been fan of Terrain since I moved to DE so I am so happy to be showing my work there. If you live in PA, DE or anywhere nearby I'd live to invite you to stop in and see the work and the pretty space- you won't regret it. Plus- I'd love to meet you!
You are invited :) tonight, from 6-9, 914 baltimore pike.
a wedding and event services event.

5 comments:

sweetjacobs said...

I cannot wait to see my beautiful friend & her beautiful work at the beautiful Terrain! Woot!

Copious Couture said...

Good luck and Congrats!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

D&D said...

so funny! i just did a post on them yesterday! love them! congrats!!!

Heather Feemster said...

Congrats and have fun, wish I could check it out, get a show out on the west coast!

drollgirl said...

this is fantastic! congratulations to you, and i hope it goes well!