Friday, October 19, 2012

Big Day! I'm at RueLaLa!


My lovely blog readers, today is a BIG day!! My curated boutique for Rue La La is live today and tomorrow!  I am so excited because I LOVE their website (the best part about my job is that I get to work with many of my favorite companies in the fashion industry and this one is personally exciting b/c I shop there so often! Too often.). 
I am always so flattered that people enjoy my personal style and it really has been a blast putting together this boutique. As expected, in it you will find a mix of casual, boho and glam because that is how I roll. 

I really really hope you will visit today (at 11 am ET) !! 
And if you're not a member you can use this link: www.ruelala.com/dallasshaw 
your welcome ;)

Excited to hear what you think and happy you are all experiencing these fun projects with me!

psst: check THIS out while you are at it!

1 comment:

Proper Hunt said...

I'm counting down til it's live! Can't wait to see all of the lovely items you'll have!