Thursday, March 27, 2014

{ Bohemian Luxury/Samantha Wills }










The best thing about my job this year (besides the clothes, and the new york city trips, oh, and the shoes ...) is that I have reached a point in my career where I am constantly surrounded by talented, creative and driven people. Through social media, at some point last year, I connected with the beautiful Samantha Wills and am proud to call her my friend.
3 different people introduced me to her work in one week, raving "this line is so you" and that "you just have to see it". So I did and I've been a collector ever since. 

Samantha Wills is one of the very few artists that I feel gets "bohemian luxury" just right. She combines the right amount of boho, not too much sparkle and a dash of edge in each piece. And the quotes inscribed on the pieces makes each one even more special.

Here are some photos from my latest visit to her NYC showroom.
If you haven't familiarized yourself with her work- it's time.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's Amazing Samantha Wills, I have been a fan of hers for a few years, I live in New York & im glad she is selling her line here now as well... Your blog is great! :)