Tuesday, March 25, 2014

{ express part three }



Alright! Last express look before the big EXPRESS Times Square Grand Opening. This one is my favorite look of the three posts we did b/c who DOESN'T love a camo trucker hat?!? (It's men's, but I couldn't resist.) I paired it with their white portofino shirt, distressed black denim shorts, my new favorite color blocked heels and added a camel bag and watch b/c I love the gold links.
Which look was your favorite?

Oh and ARE YOU COMING TO THE EVENT?! If yes I hope you'll say hello?


4 comments:

Lace And Tulle said...

love the outfit!! the photos are great!! would love to know what camera and lens you use!!! lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Love this! It's funny because I hadn't shopped at express since high school until about a year ago and now I can't get enough! Once I'm done with my baby bump I can't wait to get back there!

Xo,
Kerri
Wee.ahintofmoxie.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Those shoes!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this look especially that hat. It's super cute. Wish I was going to be in NYC - I would've definitely came by.

holla.