Thursday, May 15, 2014

{ facebook }







So a while back I went to Facebook NY HQ to film for their new Face to Face video interview series with the super fashionable Debra Bednar.  I've been sooo excited to tell you everything about the visit and I haven't stopped gushing about how great the people and office are at Facebook.  I got to sign THE FACEBOOK WALL, tour the offices, and shoot some hoops.  Thanks to Jason (@picturejason on  Instagram and Flickr) for snapping the pics.

So here it is...world premiere of the 1st Facebook Face to Face video.

 Oh what's that you say?  We have a BRAND NEW Facebook page of our own, so please head on over there and tell me how much you like me, you really like me.

{ Dallas Shaw Facebook Page }




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I rushed over to like it! <3